Feng Shui Success Tips
- Enliven the door and entrance. The door is the key point of the entire house. Appoint it well – there’s a lot of leverage at this spot.
- Energy must flow. If your situation is blocked or stagnant, you may find it hard to get and keep moving. Keep your pathways open and clear for free-flowing energy.
- Improve your bed position and quality. The bed is the most important place in the house after the door and affects all parts of the life, including the key areas of health and marriage. You can improve your life by improving the Feng Shui of the bed.
- Protect your back. Take the commanding Position for strength and safety.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness. A clean house provides you with fresh, clean energy, just the kind you truly need to stay happy, healthy, and vigorous.
- Improve balance and harmony at every opportunity. Whenever and wherever you detect a lack of balance in your space, make an effort to correct it with Feng Shui cures, and you may be surprised by the benefits.